Induce pluripotent stem facility
React-UE : Bioproduction facility dedicated to the production of clinical grade human induced pluripotent stem cells.
The mission of the SAFE-IPS facility is to provide technological and scientific support to all the teams using induce pluripotent stem cells .
- Culture of primary cells : PBMC or MSC
We can purify, amplify, freeze and bank primary cells and iPS stem cells
- Reprogramming : The core facility has already reprogrammed many cell lines from PBMC or fibroblasts.
- Differentiation : The core facility can assist users for the implementation of several differentiation protocols (spontaneous differentiation, directed differentiation).
- Training : The SAFE-IPS offers training for all the technique used, on demand. Do not hesitate to contact us for tailored training.
- Clinical application : A whole new facility dedicated to GMP iPSC production (MTI-PP) will be available in September 2023
Romain Desprat, PhD ; Responsable opérationnel plateforme SAFE-iPS
Institute for Regenerative Medecine & Biotherapy (IRMB) Hôpital Saint Eloi-CHU Montpellier; 80 avenue Augustin Fliche; 34295 Montpellier Cedex 05; Tel: 04 67 33 26 41 / 06 60 94 09 96 ; e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Professor Christian JORGENSEN
tel: 04 67 33 26 41 / 06 60 94 09 96
Medical and Administrative Director : Prof. Christian Jorgensen
Scientific Director : Dr. Jean-marc Lemaitre
Operational manager : Dr. Romain Desprat
DNA fingerprinting or STR 300€
STR from cells before and after reprogramming
PBMC Isolation and freezing from blood sample 443€
Reprogramming (no subcloning) 7058€
Reprogramming fibroblast or basophilic erythroblast
RNAseq and bioinformatic analysis 702€
Total RNA are analysed at seqeuncy facility of the IRMB (Illumina polyA library)
Karyotyping 562 €
ChromoStem - CHU de Montpellier
CNV/STR whole genome analysis 750€
EB formation gene expression to prove pluripotence
Induce pluripotent stem cell production
In addition to hands-on assistance, we also provide infrastructure and equipment necessary for hPSC research. We maintain user lab space, which includes a fully equiped cell culture room (incubators, microscopes, etc.) and several lab benches which can be booked by our users on a daily basis. We also manage numerous equipment and make it available to our users for their hPSC based projects. An overview of the bookable equipment is listed below